- The built-in load generator is able to calculate permanent and variable loads automatically.
- The result of the calculations is shown in the tables of the Load Calculation. If necessary, these tables can be supplemented or manipulated at your own discretion.
- In the above 2 screenshots, examples of the Permanent load and the Imposed load are shown.
- The Load Generator groups all generated loads into Load Cases. For multi-field strips, loads are automatically divided into sub-load cases per field.
- The Load Combinations are also generated automatically. Extreme and instantaneous loads are automatically determined for different floor areas. This is made possible by dividing loads per field into sub-load cases