Perform the following steps to successfully install the software:
- Make sure that you are logged in as the computer's administrator. Contact your system administrator for this if necessary.
- If you have a hardware lock (USB dongle), remove it first before you proceed with the software installation.
- Download the latest version of the software from the Matrix website.
- The installation procedure can be canceled at any time by clicking on Cancel.
- The installation procedure starts with a welcome screen. The installation is now being prepared. This can take some time. Click on Next.
- Read the License Agreement carefully. If you do not agree, the installation will be terminated. If you agree, click Next to go to the next screen.
- Enter your user data, click Next.
- Perform the Standard installation. The software is now installed on your computer.