Boundary conditions can consist supports and internal releases.
- Nr: ID number of the boundary condition.
- Type: A boundary condition results in a number of settings for the degrees of freedom and data for clipping.
Available boundary condition types:
- Monolith: the strip is a fixed part of the support (for example a wall)
- Square support
- Round support
- Linear: support with free rotation
- Release: Internal release
- Phases: By default, all preconditions are assigned to all phases. In the example above, constraint 2 is only assigned to phase f1 (editing). In this way, a temporary stamp can be included in the calculation during the mounting period.
- Distance: Position of the boundary condition relative to the left input point of the system line. [m]
- Z, Yr: degree of freedom of the boundary condition in the Z and Yr direction. This can be Fixed, Free or a number for the spring value [kN/m respectively kNm/rad]
- Dimension: the dimension of the boundary condition (in mm) that influences the possible capping of transverse forces and/or moment lines.
- Shear force and moment: option to set per boundary condition whether shear forces and/or moments should be capped.
- Mpf: include the accidental moment of clamping in the calculation [yes/no].
- Description: free text field for comments.