- Name: free description of the name of the strip.
- Type: Choice between formslab floor, Hollow core etc..
- Prestressing: Choice of whether or not to use prestressing steel. This choice is made by default for the type of floor slab.
- System length: the length of the strip from center to center of support.
- Extra: Extra length at the beginning and end of the strip, which extends beyond the center of the supports.
- Comment: Free text field for making comments.
- Building type: this setting applies to the entire project and can be set at Project Info in the main or shortcut menu.
- Category: category of the separations to be applied.
- Separations: choice for the separation load.
- Distance: position of the separation load.
- Permanent load: with a check mark on or off it is set whether the Self Weight should be calculated automatically. By default, the Self Weight is applied with a factor of 1.00. If desired, this can be deviated from by entering a different factor.
- Group: group of floor finishes to be applied.
- Type: choice for the floor finish.
- Distance start and end: Start and end position of the floor finish. Default is 0 and L (system length)
- Crack test: option to switch the crack test on or off.
- Crack management in-situ layer: whether or not there is control of the crack width. For detailed information, see MatrixFrame Group Data.
- Theta: angle of the pressure diagonal [degrees]
- Construction: type of construction for which the deflection check must be performed.
- Creep reduction factor: possibility to change the creep reduction factor.
- Limit wMax: Requirement against which wMax must be checked.
- Limit w2+w3: Requirement against which w2 and w3 must be checked.
- Absolute limit: Possibility to enter an absolute limit for the w2+w3 value. The normative limit value is applied during the deflection check.
- Sheer: possibility to apply a sheer value for the deflection check.
- Top/bottom: option to choose whether the top and/or bottom should be checked for fire resistance.
- Fire resistance time: required time for which the structure must have sufficient resistance to fire.