- This table shows an overview of all calculations, broken down by Part and by Strip.
- By clicking in this table, the application switches directly to the corresponding data screen.
- The project explorer is by default located at the bottom left of the screen. You can also choose a different standard position via the Extra tab and the Layout button.
- It is also possible to place the table in a completely custom position. Drag the table to the desired position using the mouse on the top line.
Navigation and shortcuts
- Within the project explorer you can jump from field to field via the TAB key. With shift-TAB this can be done in reverse.
- The following chapters describe the input screens. These are the so-called widgets. With the ctrl-TAB key you can switch between the project explorer and the input widgets. This key combination therefore works in two directions.